"I used to be friends with Yasir Arafat. Does that make me a terrorist?" -Geraldo Rivera
“I am innocent. This verdict is the result of the unconscionable manner in which the Justice Department lawyers conducted this trial,” he said. “I ask that Alaskans and my Senate colleagues stand with me as I pursue my rights. I remain a candidate for the United States Senate.” -Ted Stevens
"It is clear that Senator Stevens has broken his trust with the people and that he should now step down. I hope that my colleagues in the Senate will be spurred by these events to redouble their efforts to end this kind of corruption once and for all." -John McCain
"I'm confident Senator Stevens will do what's right for the people of Alaska." -Sarah Palin
9,000 people came to hear Obama speak today, despite the rain and the cold, Widener University, outside Philadelphia.
"I just want all of you to know that if we see this kind of dedication on Election Day, there is no way that we're not going to bring change to America." -Barack Obama
"If we're willing to reach deep down inside us, when times are tough, when it's cold, when it's raining, when it's hard - that's when we when stand up." -Barack Obama
"We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington, D.C. ... We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic,very pro-America areas of this great nation." -Sarah Palin
“Obama/Biden are running on the strongest platform for women’s rights of any major party in U.S. history.” -Eleanor Smeal, President of Feminist Majority

No comments:
Post a Comment